**GP Sports will be temporarily closed from August 25th through September 6th for some light refinishing and repairs. Please join us when we reopen on September 7th for normal business hours. Thank you!
- - -
Catch the latest sports action along with top-notch burgers, pizzas and specialty drinks at this colorful and casual restaurant. GP Sports is a high-energy sports bar with an equally high-energy menu for both lunch and dinner. Try the buffalo hot wings or one of our 8 oz Black Angus Beef Burgers – or just unwind with a game of pool while enjoying a local beer. Sporting events are broadcast on one of 40 televisions, including a big-screen television, so everyone can get in on the action, even when you're dining on our beautiful outdoor patio. It’s a great option when you’re looking for casual fare served in a friendly, laid-back atmosphere.
Looking for a fun place to host your event? We can do that! Rent our upper level or the entire place. We offer a variety of menu options, buffet options and reception options. Please call 616.776.6495 or email your inquiry to Erin here.
- Monday - Thursday
- 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. (Kitchen open until 10 p.m.)
- Friday and Saturday
- 11 a.m. – Midnight (Kitchen open until 11 p.m.)
- 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. (Kitchen open until 7:30 p.m.)
- Casual American, great burgers, sandwiches and pizzas
- For parties of six or more
- Casual. No tank tops or bathing suits. Shoes and shirts must be worn.
- Main level of the Pantlind Wing
- Complimentary valet or self-parking in the hotel ramp for up to two hours.
View Sample MenuView Menu
Leave a ReviewYelp