The wellbeing of our guests and associates is our highest priority, and we remain diligent in our commitment to provide a safer, hospitable environment for all who visit our hotel. We are closely monitoring updates on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) from local and international health authorities, and encourage our guests to do the same. To provide additional assurance to our guests and associates we are taking the following steps.
- All associates are required to complete a health screening questionnaire recommended by the CDC, and have their temperature taken daily as they arrive to work
- Distributing safety procedures to all associates specific to the coronavirus and prevention
- Ensuring the hotel has ample hand sanitizer dispensers and sanitizer stock available
- Gathering additional educational material to include proper hand washing and other infection control measures that are displayed and/or distributed to associates
- Partnering with Hilton CleanStay with Lysol protection to set a new standard for hotel cleanliness and disinfection. For more information visit: http://www.hilton.com/cleanstay
- Using EPA approved disinfectant products on hard surfaces and high touch points inside the guest room - door knobs, faucet knobs, alarm clocks, phones, remote controls - and around the hotel - door handles, elevator buttons, public bathrooms, etc.
- Using EPA approved disinfectant products on hard surfaces and high touch points in both front of the house and back of the house areas including, but not limited to, POS registers, computer keyboards, telephones, and other frequently used equipment daily
- Bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected in both the front and back of house areas with increased frequency, and public restrooms have foot pulls to avoid touching door handles
- Welcoming back our clients and attendees in a comfortable environment that will meet the needs of each individual event. For more information visit: https://amwaygrand.com/uploads/meetings-events/AHC_MeetSafer_Document_June2020.pdf
- To deliver a higher standard of meetings and events, Hilton has launched EventReady by CleanStay by Hilton. For more information visit: https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/
- Communicating coronavirus updates as they become available to stave off disinformation
- Tracking the location of the confirmed coronavirus cases in the United States and Michigan
The information provided on this page complies with current CDC, state, and local health authority guidelines, which may change, improve, or be updated without notice. Although we will endeavor to update this information as quickly as possible, there may be times in which guidelines are implemented before they are reflected here. The Amway Grand Plaza does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided at any given time.
Meet Safer Document for meeting planners and attendees