••• Note on Amenities & Services Availability:
Some hotel services may not be available or may be limited during your visit. The following services and amenities are available, but with reduced service: Breakfast, On-site Restaurant(s), Spa. The following services and amenities are currently not available: Tower Guest Rooms, Business Center, Concierge, Room Service, Valet Parking, Guest Laundry, Dry Cleaning Service, and Pool.
Please note that our Fitness Center and pool are temporarily unavailable at this time.
The combination of all the little differences in a hotel add up to make a big difference in how you rate your stay.
A spectacular view, someone at the front desk who remembers your name more than a minute after you check in, plush sheets and fluffy pillows, a spotlessly clean room or just someone on staff who can point you to the best beer and burger spot in town. Those things are no longer certainties when you stay in a hotel, but when you’re our guest, you can be certain we will give 110% to make sure your stay is as perfect and pleasant as possible. And that includes the little things too.
Guests of the Amway Grand Plaza can enjoy the following services:
- In-room dining
- Nightly turndown service
- 24-hour business center (Additional fees may apply)
- Full-service concierge
- Daily newspaper available at the Bell Stand
- Safety deposit boxes
- Notary service
- Complimentary wireless Internet in common areas and guest rooms
- 24-hour on-site security
- Luggage storage
Upgrade Your Stay
There are a number of ways to upgrade your stay. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Parking: Valet and self-parking, as well as oversized vehicle parking
- Shoeshine services, available in the lobby
- Take a swim in our pool or a soak in the sauna
- Visit our on-site flower shop
- Treat yourself to a trip to our spa and salon
- Dine in one of our seven spectacular restaurants
- Ask our concierge for suggestion on dinner, drinks, sightseeing or nightlife, and find out why Grand Rapids has one of the fastest growing city centers in Michigan and, for that matter, anywhere in the Midwest.